Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Creating Keepsakes Convention

My mom, my aunt, and I are going to our first Creaking Keepsakes Convention in San Marcos. I'm so excited!! We've signed up for several classes including the Latest and Greatest with Basic Grey. I'm hoping we learn lots of great new techniques (well new to us anyway!) and find some great products at their vendor's faire. It's going to be a great girls' weekend.

I'm going to try out for my first design team ever!! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is doing a design team call for a one year term. I've completed a card that is going to double as a birthday card for my sister and I'm working on a layout/altered chipboard binder page that will portray my husband's musical prowess :). I still need one more piece to complete, but I'm still not sure what I'm going to make. I'm thinking of doing an altered item, but I'm not sure what...

If I get a chance this weekend, I'll take pictures of the two items and post them next week. Byee.

No comments: