Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

So I had a baby...

and then I fell off the face of this blog!!  I'm not sure if anyone is still reading this old blog, but for those of you who are, I'm back!! 


In August 2012 we welcomed little Madison Grace into our lives.  She is the most beautiful, sweetest, funniest, and greatest blessing that anyone could ever ask for.  She's the center of our whole world and in the process of learning how to become new parents, we had to let some stuff fall through the cracks and this blog was one of them.

Since then, lots of stuff has happened: new job, going back to school, hubby started playing at church on weekends, and an unplanned house remodel (a pipe burst in the bathroom, awesome times!).  But, I'm taking this semester off and I've done a few cute projects here and there and I want to share them all with you. 

I'm hoping to begin posting here again, maybe not very regularly, but as often as possible and whenever I remember to actually photograph stuff before I give them away.  So stay tuned for some stuff in the coming weeks.

Thanks for stopping by!!


PS: I almost forgot!  I very recently opened up an Etsy shop where I'm selling custom hair accessories like the ones I make for my daughter.  Please stop by, check it out and share it with your friends :) www.etsy.com/shop/PlumesandBloomz

PSS: I'm having a giveaway on the Facebook page I created for my Etsy shop, check it out here: www.facebook.com/PlumesandBloomz

No comments: