Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Best Day

Hello, I'm back today with a card that I made for my nephew.  It's so hard for me to make manly cards, and I think I may have missed the mark on this one, but I still love how personal the card is.


When we were in El Paso for Christmas, Maddie and Damian made pancakes for us.  This was the first time Maddie got to help in the kitchen and she was just thrilled that she was making pancakes with Damian.  So, I decided to use a photo of them for his card.


I wish the photos turned out better, because in real life, the colors on this card are just great and they go together perfectly.  IDK why they look so faded and blurry in the photos.  Anyways, I used several items from my Heidi Swapp and Project Life stash for this card.  The background paper is from My Mind's Eye and I like how the paper makes it seem like there's additional flags and layers without adding any bulk to the card.



Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments: