Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tea For Two

I had a couple of days off last week and used one of them to do some projects in my stamping room. One of my papercrafting goals is to use some of the tools, supplies, and stamps that I haven't used yet or have rarely used. Some of this stuff involves techniques that take me out of my comfort zone so I've kinda dragged my feet on using a lot of this stuff. I decided to take this on slowly so my first project is a simple card I made using primarily unused products: Tea for Two stamp set from MFT, Bloomin Dots CB folder, EK Success Swiss cheese border punch, homemade glimmer mist, and an unopened BG paperpad - Eva.
I colored the stamp using copics and then popped it on the card using dimensionals. I used diamond glaze on the teacup dots and liquid applique on the bunny tail for added texture. The black cardstock was first misted with glimmer spray and then run through the cuttlebug. I also finished out the inside for a complete look.
In total, I made 4 different projects on Friday and I'll be posting them throughout the week as I get a chance to edit the pics.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Tea for Two (have I mentioned how much I {heart} MFT's stamp sets!!!)
Paper: Bazzil, Basic Grey - Eva
Inks: Memento, copics
Misc: Cuttlebug, Bloomin Dots CB folder, homemade glimmer mist, Swiss cheese border punch, ribbon, liquid applique, diamond glaze

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: