Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sketchy Post

First of all, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the most wonderful father in the world!!!  Yes, that would be my Daddy! 

Okay, now that that's out of the way, onto the crafty stuff. :)  I used this week's Mercy sketch to make two cards.  And I just love them both!  I'm allowed to say that, right?  Lol.

I purchased this adorable Loveasaurus stamp set from MFT with my little cousin Cristian in mind.  Ever since he could talk, he's been totally fascinated by dinosaurs.  Isn't it just adorable!  I have a feeling that this set will be put to good use.

And, yet again, I've used Miss You Much Jolinne to make another card.  I'd colored and paper pieced this image a while back and as I was flipping through some scraps, I found it and decided it was just meant for this sketch.  And I just love this SEI paper!  My local store ran out, so I'm off to some more online. 

That's all I've got for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: