Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

They say it's your birthday...

Hi guys!!  Welcome to Kim's Birthday Bash!!  Us MFT'ers are so thrilled to be able to help celebrate Kim's birthday and her AMAZING design team put together a blog birthday bash.  Below are the links to the other participants blogs, be sure to stop by and check out all the awesome projects that were created in honor of The MFT Lady's b-day.  Ready to see what I did?  Well, I've got to admit, at first I was stumped as to what to do, then it hit me Kim needs a place to store her favorite things, right? 

I covered a recipe box with patterned paper, added plenty of bling, some side panels ( I forgot to photograph them!!!  Doh!), and spelled out "My Favorite Things" using some very cute glittery black letters.  And here's what I put inside:

The small monogramed note cards are just right for that last minute tag to accompany a hostess gift, appreciation gift, etc.  The notepad holder is just perfect for writing those inevitable to do lists and has a cute pocket inside.  And, of course, plenty of bling! :)

And of course, I had to make a birthday card. 

Lots more of that hot pink and black combo, some more bling on the bottom of the card (right underneath the border punch peaks), and a WTG birthday cake to help top off the celebration!  Kim, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!  Eat lots of birthday cake!!
Don't forget to stop by Kim's blog and wish her a very happy birthday!

20 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love all your FABULOUS creations.

Kelli Hull said...

You crafty lil critter!!! SUPER CUTE!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Wow, fantastic projects!

Chris said...

great present, I love it and so will Kim.

g said...

oh WOW- these are all fantastic!! what an awesome set you've created- she's sure to love it!!

Kim said...

Wow. Serious WOW. These are AMAZING Leslie. I feel so stinkin' blessed....

Jodi Collins said...

How FABULOUS! THis is AMAZING!!

Carolyn King said...

what a beautiful gift!

Barbara said...

What an absolutely fabulous gift set, Leslie!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh my goodness! What an awesome, awesome gift set! My birthday is Sept. 18th, btw... ;)

Julie said...

Leslie, your gift set and card are all just incredible! Kim is one luck lady!

Kerry Johnson said...

Wow Leslie!! What a thoughtful, absolutely beautiful gift! I love the notecards and your card is gorgeous!

Melody said...

Wow what a wonderful set Leslie!

Sherrie said...

Wow those monogram cards are fantastic! What a great gift set!

Karen Motz said...

what a gorgeous gift set and I love the coordinating card!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great gift set! Fabulous designs!

Michele Boyer said...

What a gorgeous gift! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome!!! Love it!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous gift!

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh, Leslie, this is amazingly awesome! What a great idea!!! I may have to copy this?!
Awesome job!!!!!