Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Big Thoughts

Well, I'm back from my trip to Austin.  I had a great time learning what to do during a public health deployment!  Before I left, I started working on a small project for Prickley Pear and I just finished it this afternoon.

I just love this stamp!  I chose pink and black because the carstock happened to be sitting right on my desk, hee hee.  The edges of the main panel were inked in hot pink in and then dipped in glue and glitter for a fun sparkly edge.  Instead of using a magnet, I decided to use some twine to hold it closed.  Inside is a small 3x3 post it pad.  Just the perfect size to write down your big thoughts.

That's all I've got today.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
pink and black cardstock, black and white twine, MS score board, crystal glitter by PK Glitz, Small Pleasures rubber stamp by Prickley Pear

No comments: