Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Saturday, all!  Father's Day is less than a week away!  Eek, time to get those cards in the mail!  Today I have a couple of dad cards to share. 

To make this card, I cut some thin cork with my Label 1 nestie, stamped out the word Dad using MFT's bling bet, and added some twill and tape measure tape.  The button embellie in the corner was made using a button that had a large hole in the center and some twill ribbon that I colored blue with my memento ink pad.

Doesn't every man want to believe he's the king of the castle?  Lol.  This card was made using MFT's Good Knight set.  The castle was stamped onto metallic silver cardstock and cut out.  The black panel is black metal sheet that was embossed with a cuttlebug folder and had the raised portion sanded.  Here's what the inside looks like:

I'll be back tomorrow with some Prickley Pear goodnes.  And, since PPRS is pairing up with PK Glitz for the next three months, you can bet that all my projects will be teeming with awesome glitzy bling.  I discovered PK Glitz last year at the CK convention and was thrilled when Nicole announced that we're pairing up with them for a while!  Stay tuned...

No comments: