Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time Flies

Lately time seems to be flying away from me, so this card fits my mood perfectly AND I got to use some new toys too. :) 
The main panel is a transparency from Prickley Pear.  To acheive this look, I turned the transparency over, colored the butterfly with purple copics and the clock with brown copics.  Then I coated the butterfly and clock with crystal laquer and covered the butterfly with PK Glitz Crystal glitter and the clock was covered with NST Copper glitter.  Once it was dry, I turned the ATC over and using my glue pen, I added black flock to the black parts of the butterfly to bring in some additional texture. 

I used my new Martha Stewart punch on my bottom panel and my new DCWV patterned papers for all three panels.   To finish off the project, I spritzed a prima paper flower with gold shimmer spray, folded it in half and attached it to the main panel.  The shimmer spray adds the perfect touch of bling to it!
Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear and PK Glitz blogs and leave them some love. 

No comments: