Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My First Bella Card

I LOVE the Stamping Bella lines but I only own one stamp and have never used it before today. I’m not sure why, since all their stamps are so cute! I used Curly Surpriseabella to make a birthday card for my aunt’s birthday this week (actually it was yesterday). Although it’s a pretty straightforward card, it took me over an hour to make! I was rather surprised when I looked at the clock and realized that so much time had passed by. Here’s the card I made for her:
I also added a gift card slot inside. When I make these flaps, I like to use my Tombo Mono Multi and stick an old gift card inside while the glues still wet to make sure I leave enough slack for my gift card.
Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey – Gypsy; Bazill-Preppie
Inks: Memento – Tuxedo Black; Impress – Poppy Red, Lemon Yellow
Misc: prismacolors, OMS, ribbon, button, floss, pop dots, nestabilities

I’m taking a class tomorrow at Anthologies on how to make a decorative cover for candle holders using Ten Seconds products. I just discovered Ten Seconds and I’m loving all of their stuff. The videos on their website are hilarious. I still haven’t purchased any of their product since I don’t know how to use it, but hopefully that will change tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: