Hi guys! My stamping time has been at a premium lately and it's not likely to get better anytime soon. Life's been busy, busy, busy. So when inspiration struck last night, I gave in to it and came up with this:
Jolinne was previously colored with prismacolors and OMS and was patiently waiting for me to make her into something. I wanted to use this image for a luggage tag and it's a big one at that, lol! I tried to go for an aged, vintagey feel so I focused on browns and muted colors. I also created a sleeve to slide the tag into.
The sleeve felt a bit bare, and I had an extra flower embellishment I made with the new PPRS dies and stamps, so I put the two together, and voila, a well balanced sleeve. :) To make the flower, I die cut several flowers using craft cardstock and stamped them with the texted flower stamp. I inked up the flowers with distress inks, sprayed them with pumpkin shimmer spray, crumpled them up and then flattened them out to dry. I pierced a hole in each flower, threaded them onto a brad and shaped the layers to my liking.
Don't forget to swing by the PPRS design team members' blogs this week. Right now there's sneak peeks going on and starting the 18th we'll be hoppin' and giving prizes away! See you then.