Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Case Study

Hi guys, I'm back with another Case Study card today.  This month's featured guest is Sarah Martina Parker.  I love her cards and have followed her for a while now.  I made the card a few days ago and completely forgot to post it! 

I chose to keep the layout and the shabby chic feeling of the card and several of the elements Sarah used in her card, but I changed the color scheme.  I used some paper from Cosmo Cricket for the background and added stitching to the middle panel.  I used a library card, like the CASE card.  I stamped mine out using PTI's library card stamp and then rounded out the edges.  The cute fairy with the dandelion is from The Craft's Meow and I absolutely love her!  I stamped her in red on cream cardstock and added a touch of sponging with Antique Linen.  The metal brads are from Hobby Lobby and the crochet rosette was made out of a scrap piece of trim.  Lots of elements went into this card, but I like it.

Prickley Pear will be releasing new rubber stamps on May 21, be sure to stop for the release!


Paper: cardbase - Neenah cream cardstock; Cosmo Cricket - Circa 1934, Social Club
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses - The Craft's Meow; Library Card - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tuxedo Black - Memento; Red Barn, Antique Linen, Tea Dye - Distress
Accessories: wrinkled seam binding; pearls - Pizzazz Aplenty; brads, crochet trim - The Paper Studio; burlap string - May Arts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is over
What's new? Give us inspiration.