Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Prickley Pear chose me!

I've been meaning to post this for a while now, but live's gotten in the way.  A couple of weeks ago, I was accepted into the Prickley Pear design team!!  I have been floating on air since I recieved their welcome email.  Since then, Nicole has sent me an AMAZING welcome packet full of goodies that I will be showcasing over the next few weeks.  One of the items she sent me was several sheets of ATC transparencies.  These sheets are so wonderful!  I just had to use one of the images right away.

I colored the transparency with copic markers on the back.  The colors you choose need to be fairly dark for them to show up well.  I anchored the image between two pieces of cardstock with a rectangle cut out to fit the image.  The front of the card was sponged with orange and brown inks.  I layered a rub-on over the front and embellished it with green rhinestones.  The chipboard butterfly on the corner was sponged with yellow and orange inks, jazzed up with a glitter pen and some clear rhinestones.


Be sure to check back as I plan on having more Prickley Pear eye candy for you in the next few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: