Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

MFT Girlies

I finally got around to playing with my new Jolinne fairy from MFT.  I don't know about you, but I'm just loving this new line!  And, MFT is all set to release some new sets this Wednesday.  Be sure to join their release party at Splitcoast Stampers, the MFT girls are some of the sweetest and funniest ladies ever.  Okay, here's the card:

She's colored with copics and her necklace is embellished with an MFT adornment crystal.  The papers are Creative Memories and Basic Grey.  Her wings were outlined with a stardust pen and the glitter was spread throughout the wings using an aquapainter filled with rubbing alcohol.  A tip I learned from Jen Del Muro.

I also did a card using a Mercy sketch from last week using my very first MFT stamp set, Hey Chica!  The background papers were distressed and I added dusty pink sponging around the girl and on the black scallop circle for an added grungy feel.  I also misted the pink flower with gold shimmer spray that makes it look so pretty and sparkly.  After I took the pictures, I went back and added some clear glaze pen to her lips for a shiny lip gloss look.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: