Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Pearls and Lace

Hi ya'll.  I'm back with another project I made using some of my Prickley Pear collection:

I made this canvas using a vintage colored icon.  The paper's are from Harlee Quinnz Designs.  I picked them up during the CKC convention last year.  The pearl pin is Maya Road and the metal plaque is from Making Memories.  I also added some prima flowers and used a pearl embellishment I picked up at Archivers last year.  The canvas was painted with pink acrylic paint and sponged with tea dye distress ink.  Here's a closeup of the image and the flower.  The papers were heavily distressed, wrinkled, torn, and sponged.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Erin Smetak said...

WOW! You do vintage VERY well!!!! I LOVE how you created this card and all the textures and details! Awesome!!!