Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Fairy Notebook

The Jolinne stamps have got to be my favorite MFT stamps right now.  I just love how cute and whimsical they are.  And, even though the fairy stamp is my favorite, I've only inked it up a few times.  So, the other day I made up my mind to just ink up the stamp and color it.  The next day, I decided that I wanted to make it into a notebook and here's what I came up with:

Jolinne was colored with copics and her wings were shimmered with a stardust pen and an aquapainter filled with rubbing alcohol.  I pulled out my beloved Basic Grey papers from the Eva collection and some wonderful crystal swirls to complete the look.  During my last trip to Xpdex, they had a clearance section filled with a huge assortment of paper.  I found a ream of resume paper for a dollar!!  So I cut some of the sheets up to make up the pages of my notebook.  And, to add some interest to the inside, I stamped everyother page with the fairy image in a light brown ink.

I think this is my favorite notebook yet!

No comments: