Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Green Boho Blossoms

Hi, I'm back with another card today.

I made this card using this week's WSC sketch that Cindy and Frances posted on the MFT forum at Splitcoast.  I finally opened my sampler pack of PTI cardstock and it is awesome!!  Beautiful colors and thick, high quality paper.  I also used my Origins paper pad by BG for this first time.  I sponged my patterned paper with Vintage Photo distress ink and threaded clear seed beads throughout the pattern.  The boho blossom was stamped with galazy gold Brilliance ink and embossed with gold detail powder.  After the image was die cut, I sponged the egdes with gold and vintage photo to make it look a bit grungy.  The center of the flower is also threaded with clear seed beads.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: