Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Christmas SFYTT

Howdy bloggers, how's the holiday season treating you?  Surprisingly, I'm more than halfway done with my Christmas list and I already know what I'm getting for the rest of the people on my list.  Yay, me!!  So with a little bit of extra time on my hands, I decided to participate in this week's SFYTT.  Luckily, this week's challenge was to use one of their older sketches so I was able to pick the one that suits my pre-stamped image.

This cute little bear is from The Cat's Pajamas and he's colored with my copics.  I added stardust to both bows and crystal glaze to his honey jar and this candy cane.  I stamped my background with red barn distress ink on kraft paper using PTI's Polka Dots background stamp.  I die cut the snowflakes using an MFT die out of red cardstock and vellum.

Here's to a wonderful season with plenty of elves to help you complete your Christmas shopping!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: