Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas

Most of my cards I've made these past few weeks are quite festive and today's card is no exception. 

I made this card using last week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I made it last Monday but due the earlier sunsets I couldn't photograph it until Saturday morning.  I was surprised once I finished the card to realize it has no stamping on it.  I also finished it in about 10 minutes.  I used several long neglected stickers, some new crinkly ribbon, a pearl strip, and bells to create this card.  Easy peasy.  How do you create 10 minute cards?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the ribbon from? I love the card and have been looking for that color ribbon for awhile~

Leslie Rodriguez said...

The ribbon is from Stamp Simply. Here's a link to her website: http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ribbon-for-sale/

It's the 1/2" wrinkled ribbon and it's awesome to work with! :)