Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Ack!!  Christmas is just around the corner and, as usual, I've left holiday shopping until the last minute.  It's time to start getting organized and making my To Do lists.  So to help me out, I decided to make a little notepad holder.

I made the cover just a smidge longer and wider than the notepad so the edges won't get yucky on the notepad.  I also added a small pocket to the inside for tucking in receipts, cards, etc.

I used my new Graphic 45 and Pink Paislee Christmas papers for my front panel.  My snowflakes were made with MFT's Let It Snowflake die-namic using red felt and white cardstock.  A pair of tiny bells finished out my bow.  The girl's boots and earmuffs are covered in chocolate flock and I added liquid applique to her hat.

Now I'm ready to do some Christmas shopping!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Chris said...

EEK! This is so totally adorable, I love the a la modes and you did her proud.
You've also reminded me that I made a pad cover that I never posted and need to photograph.