Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Birchbox Rocks


We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog reading to rave about how AWESOME Birchbox is!!  What is Birchbox, you say?  Well, let me tell you about it.  Birchbox is a monthly subscription that sends you 4-5 deluxe high end beauty samples based on your personalized profile.  I was first introduced to this wonderful service when I read Hannah Craner's blog post, here.  I immediately went to their website and signed up.  Yes, I am that easily convinced, lol.  I love their attention to detail!  Everything is nicely wrapped up in pink tissue and tucked into the cute little box above.  That box is then wrapped up in a hot pink box and shipped to you every month.

Wanna see what I got in this month's box?

I recieved an 8oz (EIGHT!!) sample of bath salts, a full size organic lip balm (which I already tried and LOVE!!), a sample of Cargo's Lash Activator mascara, two packets of intense foot cream, and a sample of an Italian toothpaste.  Not bad, huh.  The lip balm alone is worth $12, not to mention all the other goodies.  It's a super economic way to try out great stuff without the commitment.   

Birchbox day will now be known as Happy Day in my household.  Lol.  Even if you don't subscribe, check out their website for lots of great tips and how-to's.

We now return to our regular blog posts.  Have a nice day!! :)

No comments: