Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Gabby


We celebrated my friend Gabby's birthday last weekend and this was the card I gave her with her gift.  Since the colors were so strong, I tried to keep the layout simple.  I took inspiration from several PTI designers in making this card.  First I stamped some Hawaiian Shores cardstock with images from Delightful Doilies in white ink and Versamark, I rounded the top corners and sponged the edges with more white ink.  Then, I die cut the number from Smokey Shadow cardstock and embossed them with my Seeing Spots embossing folder.  I stamped the sentiment from Big Birthday Wishes onto vellum and embossed two lines on the vellum before attaching it to the card.  To attach it, I hid the adhesive under the sentiment.  A few strategically placed gemstones finished off the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: