Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Hi guys, I've got another card that I made a while ago and didn't get a chance to post here.

I made this card using MFT's weekly sketch, I believe this one is sketch #9.  I started out with Simply Chartreuse and Kraft cardstock and layered it with some beautiful medallion patterned paper from SEI that I've been hoarding for quite a while. :)  I embossed a strip of Ripe Avocado with my Seeing Spots embossing folder and added a Kraft Open Scallop border strip.  To layer my image, I used a Tag Sale 4 die cut.  I wanted to make my sentiment pop up in the middle, so I layered two of Jody's AMAZING dimensionals.  Some green twine and a few buttons finished off my card.  Oops, I almost forgot, the image is from My Favorite Things.  I colored her with copics, of course.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: