Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Copics

My LSS has been hosting Copic classes taught by the amazing Jen Del Muro! I took the first class a couple of months ago and just took the second class on Saturday. Jen went over the uses of the blender pen, grounding images, shading with multiple colors, coloring black items, and coloring embelishments. She is such a great teacher, if anyone reading this is in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, I highly reccommend you take her classes. She's teaching at Scrapper's Boutique in North Richland Hills. This store is just the cutest little place, and the owner, Cherie, is great! The card we made during the class used the main image from MFT's Flopsey's Flowers. Since I was on a roll, I came home and made this card for a birthday gift:
Flopsey used to really stress me out because I could never color him quite right. Now that I know a few more techniques, I think he's looking much better!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: