Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Waltz

Week 3 of My Favorite Things' challenge brought to us the waltz. Everytime I hear a waltz, I visualize ladies in gorgeous old fashioned gowns, elbow length gloves, dashing men in tuxedos... Sigh, I was so born in the wrong period. Of course, if I'd been born then, I'd have no internet... so I'm good in this day and age. Lol. I made this card thinking of all the elements that would go into making a perfect dance. Passion or love, a cute dance partner, and a great pair of heels!!
I kept the color palette to black and white with a touch of color and sparkle. Also, I used 3 images since the waltz is danced on a three count measure.

Supplies:
Paper: Bazill cardstock, Neenah paper
Stamps: MFT - Boho Blossoms, Flopsey's Flowers, Window Shopping
Misc: copics, pearls, stardust pen, pink ribbon

Be sure and stop by to show all the participants some love on SCS. Everyone is putting so much effort and enthusiasm into their cards! I know I'll have some TOUGH competition at the finals.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: