Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Elisbeth Bell Design Team Call

Elisabeth Bell is having a design team call for her digital stamps!  Ever since I saw a card using this Willow stamp sold by Whiff of Joy, I completely fell in love with her designs.  Her images are the perfect combination of whimsy and charm.  So, when a coworker requested a birthday card using none other than THE hot chocolate Willow AND the design team call came out, I got down to work to create this card.

I colored Willow using copics and added "glazing" to her cup with my clear glaze pen.  The flowers on her pants are also glazed over.  Gracie wanted her to be a dark brunette, so I used a super dark grey copic in the darkest areas of the hair to get some good shading in.  Some bling in the form of pearls and crystal swirls and a velvet flower complete the look for this card.
Be sure to stop by Elizabeth Bell's blog to see the new digital images she recently released.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: