Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scrapooking

I actually made a scrapbook page!!  Everyone who knows me knows that scrapbooking intimidates me, so I usually stick to mini albums or cards.  But, I've had this acrylic page tucked away since last year and I've been wanting to create an album from last year's vacation so I thought I would experiment with one page first.


I apologize for the glare in the picture, I was impossible to take a picture without getting some glare.  This was the best one. :(

I kept the layout simple using nice bright colors and white for accent.  I am actually quite proud of this page, lol!  It took me almost an entire day to create it.  I used stazon ink to stamp some travel images on the back side of the acrylic plate and to ink the edges.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the orange paper, an edge distresser on the the blue and white paper, and added a crystal flourish for some bling. 

At the rate I scrapbook, I might have an album together in 20 years!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: