Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PPRS Fall Stamp Sneak Peeks

Prickley Pear is releasing new rubber on Saturday and I've got some speak peeks to show you!  Saturday's release is full of great, versatile fall images.  Ready to see some in action? Lol.
I used some orange designer paper to cover the spine of this mini composition notebook.  Two cream panels cover the front and back of the book.  I stamped the trees in brown ink and added some copper glitter to the trees to jazz them up a bit.  A big fluffy bow and an orange hot air balloon completes the notebook.

I also made a quick mini card.  I always find myself needing small cards to attach to gifts or to send a quick thank you.  This card is just the perfect size.
I colored the pumpkin with prismacolors and OMS, added some pumpkin colored glitter to the design, and sponged with pine needle distress ink around the edges.  I added a craft panel embossed with a cuttlebug folder and sponged with distress ink.

Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear blog, they *might* have something special going on over there, *wink, wink*.

No comments: