Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Feel Better Soon

Happy Saturday!  I'm back today with a project to show you featuring Sick Henry from Whiff of Joy.  I just love Henry from the Whiff of Joy line!

I made the box using this template from Splitcoast Stampers.  I modified it to make it into a square box by changing the score points to 2.5", 5", 7.5", and 10".  To decorate it, I cut a strip of pure poppy cardstock and punched both edges with my apron lace punch and centered a strip of BoBunny swiss dot paper in navy.  Henry was colored with copics and cut out using a nestie.  The edge of the flap was also trimmed with a nestie to add a decorative edge.

Be sure to stop by on September 5th, we will be featuring a blog hop for the upcoming release from Prickley Pear.  You won't want to miss out, these stamps are definite must haves!

No comments: