Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

And Then I Said

Wow, it's been a while since I've used my MFT stamps and I still have several stamp sets that are unused. :(  So, I decided that this week's MFT Guest Designer challenge was the perfect excuse to pull out a new stamp set and get it inky.  And then I said, is on sale in the bubble bin at MFT, once it's gone, they will not be restocking it!

Susan and Jen decided to make this month's challenge a color challenge: raspberry, aqua, and lime!  Definitely bright!  The colors actually blended together a lot better than I thought they would.  Be sure to stop by the MFT forum on Splitcoast Stampers, they will be having their monthly release party this Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: paper - SEI Bissette; cardstock - PTI simply chartreuse, hawaiian shores, kraft; Bazzill swiss dot; ribbon - PTI raspberry fizz saddle stitch; ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic - Aquatic Splash; copics; Nestabilities; EK Success - notebook edge punch; MFT - And Then I Said stamp set, jumbo scallop die-namic

No comments: