Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Knowledge is Power

When I experimented with my PTI impression plates and letterpressing, I had a few panels left that I knew I couldn't let go to waste, so I put them to good use in a card.

I had intended on making this card rather masculine, but somehow a quite girlie flower managed to sneak onto the card! Lol.  The bottom panel was impressed one side of the PTI book print impression plate that was inked up with blue Encore ink.  The subtle shimmer in the ink make the impression pop beautifully.  I made the library card on my computer, printed it out on kraft cardstock and embellished it with a flourish from the PTI embellishments stamp set.  The tiny card pocket was made by die cutting another piece of impressed cardstock with the mat stack 4 die, folding it in half and securing it with some scor tape.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: