Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Toys

Hi guys, I'm back with a card made from some new toys that came in the mail earlier this week!  I just couldn't resist MFT's new a la mode's Candy Cane Kisses girl and their new snowflake die

I decided to play along with this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I colored this cutie with my copics and added plenty of texture with red flock on her boots and ear muffs, liquid applique on her hat, and clear glaze on the candy cane.  Do you see the three frosted pearls at the top of the card?  They're new from Pizzazz Aplenty and they are so cute, I'm definitely going to have to order more of these gems! 

Even though I hate the cold weather, I LOVE the holidays and I've already embraced them in my crafting.  So expect more Christmasy stuff in the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: