Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Two Sketch Cards

Howdy, ya'll!  I'm enjoying a wonderful lazy day at home this beautiful Saturday.  It feels great after the nonstop action of the last few weeks! :)  I have a couple of cards to show you today.  I had meant to post them sooner and then forgot. :)

This first cards is for Jen's Sketch for you To Try.  I actually made it last Saturday and forgot all about it! The image is from Whiff of Joy.  I colored her with copics and added some sparkle to her pot and the steam using my stardust pen.  Can you believe that the yellow ribbon is the only yellow ribbon I have!?!  Note to self: buy more yellow ribbon! 

This card is for Mojo Monday's sketch.  I stamped my background using Fresh Snow ink on Pure Poppy cardstock and the snowflakes from Technique Tuesdays Flurry stamp set, the sentiment is from the same set.  I colored this girl from SCACD using copics and added some sparkle to the gift and her patch with Tattered Angel's Glam in hay ride using a small brush, I really like the chunkiness of the glitter and the shiny finish the glam adds.  I also brushed cotton candy stickles to her hat with a paint brush.  I embellished the bow with a black felt and red snowflake I die cut with my MFT die-namic.

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: