Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

What's Cookin'

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!  I decided to post this card in honor of today's cooking and eating frenzy! Lol.  Although I won't be cooking up a storm today, since we'll be driving into El Paso, I WILL be indulging in the eating frenzy part of it. :) 

I made this cute card using MFT's a la mode girl, called What's Cooking.  Aren't these a la mode girls just the cutest!!  I've been stamping and coloring up a storm with them, so you can expect to see lots of a la modes for a while.

I pulled out my long neglected Prismacolors and OMS to color her in.  Her apron is paper pieced using some patterned paper from my new Circa 1934 paper pad.  I added some liquid applique to her ruffle and used Paula's glitter technique for her bowl.  I added a  few cream pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty to the patterned paper for some interest.  The vanilla and red stripped ribbon in from Stampin Up and the hat pins are from Maya Road.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: