Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Know Life

Howdy folks!  I'm back today with another look at the new Prickley Pear clear stamp and die set released earlier this week.  Along with several cardinal stamps, this set also includes a beautiful dandelion and music sheet stamp.  The second I saw this stamp, I knew how I wanted to use it

This stamp just calls out for a monochromatic, elegant layout.  Using my new GCD paper pad, full of yummy black and cream paper and embellished with flocking, I created a simple layout.  The ATC sized panel was stamped on cream paper and heavily distressed with ink and a distresser.  A smaller notebook panel, black velvet ribbon, and a cute sentiment complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Janice said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the elements especially the musical paper! TFS!