Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scrapbooking Again

Well, wouldn't you know it, I made two more scrapbook pages!  Weird right?  Well, these two pages are due to finding the GORGEOUS new line of MME paper, Lost & Found.  Swoon!  They are absolutely beautiful and are just perfect for scrapbooking.  

While I was browsing through the paper at Scrapper's Boutique, I came across this paper and it immediately reminded me of the time my mom tried to show Jessica (my sister) how to sew.  The looks on my sister's face were so funny, I pulled out my camera to record them.  So, I pulled out the pictures, purchased a few embellishments and here's what I came up with:

I made one for my mom and one for Jess so they could always remember their mother-daughter time together.  I apologize for the glare, but I didn't remember to photograph them until they were in their shadowboxes.  There's lots of different elements on these pages, so this might be a long post. :) 

The glittery titles were made using Making Memories alphabet stickers and crystal swirls by Prima Marketing were added to both pages.  The small spools at the bottom right were made using small wooden spools from Hobby Lobby painted with white acrylic paint and spooled with ivory and pink embroidery thread.  Both pages have clear acrylic brackets that were painted with alcohol inks and pearl hat pins attached to the ribbon ruffle.  Tiny scissor and thimble charms finished off the pages. 

I plan on giving them to my mom when we meet in San Marcos, I really hope they like them! 

No comments: