Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Stamps

I recently discovered this stamp set from Taylored Expressions and I instantly fell in love with it!  I love the beautiful, elegant images in this set.  And, I was pleasantly surprised to with TE's packaging.  My new set came premounted on ez-mount and attached to it's own storage panel.  A perfect fit with my storage system!

I stamped this beautiful butterfly with green Enore ink and colored it in with my copics.  I added some sparkle with my stardust pen and embellished it with white half back pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty.  Once I sponged around the image, I attached it to a scalloped mat and added liquid pearls around the edges.  The bottom panel is another stamp from the same set stamped in Brilliance coffee bean ink.

I can't wait to experiment some more with this stamp set!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: