Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Gettin Sketchy

Hi, I'm back with a second post today!  I know, I'm surprised too. :)  My Favorite Things has changed their weekly challenge to a weekly sketch challenge.  I had some extra time to stamp this weekend and I decided to play along.  Here's what I came up with:

The dancing girl is from MFT's Dancing the Night Away stamp set.  I colored her with copic markers, brushed her skirt with candlelight Shimmers paint and added a rhinestone belt to her dress.  Once my image was die cut, I sponged it with Aquatic Splash chalk ink and added just a touch of distress ink to the edges.  I sponged a scrap piece of paper doily with distress inks and finished off the card with three silver pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty.

Since I'm off from work until Thursday, I plan on playing along with Verve's Viva La Verve weekly challenge, too!  :)  Look for those later this week.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: