Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Viva La Verve Week 4

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I'm back with the fourth week of Viva La Verve's card.

Even though I didn't use pink on this card, it's still a Valentine's Day card.  I made this card for my nephew and I thought he would prefer green and blue to pink and red. :)

My cute Little Loveasaurus was colored with copics, then I went back and pressed in some "scales" using my colorless blender.  After that was done, I coated his costume with Shimmerz paint in ultramarine and added stardust pen to his spines. 

After die-cutting the focal image, I curved the "RAWR" sentiment to fit along the edge of the circle.  The inside of the card is finished out with the sentiment "means I love you" but I couldn't get a good picture of the inside.

Here's a closeup of all the shimmer on this adorable dinosaurs costume.  I love the way it reflect the light!

That's all I've got today.  Be sure to stop by this Saturday for Prickley Pear's 4 day blog hop!  There will be plenty of eye candy and prize winning opportunities.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: