Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Prickley Pear Blog Hop Day 2

Whoooo Hooo! Day 2 is here. We are so excited to be releasing these new clear sets of stamps with matching dies and of course, our beautiful release of vintage valentine red rubber images! We have some real treasures in store for you. Our design team has been working hard to bring you samples that will surely inspire you.

Join us each day as we will have a different set we are featuring. We are playing a new game this time around. Each DT member will be featuring a letter in their post. Visit their blogs, find their letter - put the word together and e-mail us the word at service@prickleypear.com. A winner will be chosen for each day of the blog hop.

Start with Nicole, then take a look and see what beautiful cards we have in store. You will want to visit these fabulous ladies in order, Dawn, Amy, Michelle, Angelica, Tracy, Leslie - (that's me!), Tesa, Jennifer. Good luck and have fun!

Are you ready to see what I made?  Hint, hint. Lol.


This cute tag actually features several of the newly released stamp sets.  To create this tag, I die cut the largest Label 14 nestie.  Then I stamped the musical background using a stamp from the new Flower's stamp set.  Then I sponged the edges with the same brown ink and lightly glimmer misted the tag with Tattered Angels Leather.  I die cut the doily out of lighter blue paper, isn't this doily die amazing!!  It's so darn cute!  It's the perfect size for layering.  The beautiful birdcage image is from The Four Season's stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap piece of beige paper and distressed the edges with brown ink.  The sentiment is a previously released rubber stamp from Prickley Pear.

Did you find my letter?   Okay, so hop on over to Tesa's blog, I guarantee you she's got some lovely stuff for you to look at.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for more Prickley Pear fun!

5 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

oooh, you are the second one of us to use that music background...I so need to do that!! :)

TesaB said...

Your tag is awesome! Beautiful inking and stamping, love it!!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I am really loving this music background! great tag!

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful, I just love that background, great colors.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!