Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Viva La Verve Week 3

Hi guys, I'm back with week 3's sketch for Viva La Verve.  I've got to admit out of the three card I've made so far, this one's my favorite.

I went for the pink and craft combination again, it seems to be a favorite of mine right now.  The paper is from MME's Lost and Found collection and I've incorporated it into all three cards.  The tag pulls out to reveal a sweet message, lol.

I went for a polka dot theme again both on the background paper and the tag.  The pocket was made using impressed kraft cardstock.  After scoring the pocket, I die cut the front opening using PTI's mat stack 4 die.  The left over piece was flipped and attached to the top of the card.  The tag was also cut using the same die using more raspberry fizz cardstock and stamped with more polka dots.  The top of the tag was made by die cutting a piece of scored and folded kraft cardstock.  The swirls on the kraft piece were stamped using the hearts on fire scrolled heart from Verve.  I stamped the sentiment from Verve and added three pink rhinestones from Pizzazz Aplenty for some added sparkle.  The start was stamped using hot pink dye ink, cut out, and attached with foam dimensional adhesive.

Did I mention this was my favorite card? Lol.  Don't forget to stop by on Jan. 29 for the first day of Prickley Pear's 4 day blog hop.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: