Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Viva la Verve Week 2

Hi guys, I'm back with week 2's sketch card.  Once again, it's a Valentine's Day card using two shades of pink and craft cardstock.

The card base was made using raspberry fizz cardstock.  The background layer was letter pressed using craft cardstock, white hybrid ink, and PTI's giga guidelines impression plate.  On top of that, I layered another piece of raspberry fizz stamped with polka dot basics II using white hybrid ink.  The scrolled heart was stamped onto vellum, die cut, and embellished with fuschia pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty.  A shiny, satiny ribbon finishes off this card.

That's all I've got today.  Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Ooohh, Leslie, This card is awesome!
I love the scrolled heart stamp... where do I get one? Also, stamping it on vellum is wonderfully creative. The card is stunning!
Hugs,
Judy